The Things I Enjoyed about my Keller Mortgage Experience




The Things I enjoyed about MY Keller Mortgage Experience:

  1. My loan officer, Bryan Schrader, was my main point of contact and was very helpful with ever aspect of the process. He was high communication every step of the way.
  2. The approval process was easy and seamless.
  3. Closed earlier than the scheduled close date.
  4. They fund immediately with no delay the morning of closing. My husband and I signed at 8am, it funded, and we recorded before lunchtime.
  5. The portal was fairly easy to use... and was nice, because it eliminated any duplicates of asking me for documents. I always knew exactly what I had to supply the lender with because the portal had a brief explanation of the acceptable documents for proof of income, insurance, downpayment, accounts, etc. If it was time sensitive, Bryan was very helpful helping with getting the documents into the portal.
  6. $1000 toward my closing costs (Even on investment properties)
  7. No Lender Fees
  8. No origination Fees
  9. Competitive Rate
  10. No upfront costs on the Appraisal
  11. My Escrow Officer said her side was very simple and easy too.
  12. Not a TON of paperwork to sign at closing.

Some negatives to be aware of:

  1. Their net sheets are very conservative... they quote on the higher side. The costs actually end up being significantly lower than the net sheet showed. The amount I had to bring to close was drastically less than the original net sheet showed. They quote on the high side for some things. Example: They quoted $900 for my appraisal, which ended up only being $625.
  2. Clients who are not very tech savvy may need a little help. That would be only about 5% of my clients within the last 3 years. Its funny how MOST of my 60+ clients are extremely tech smart.
I highly recommend Keller Mortgage! Saving 4K on a purchase is a big deal to any consumer. It was a big deal to this investor/agent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Career Night by Ginger Marphis

Navigating ways to Avoid Probate

Technology for Smart Homes