FEED THE FUNNEL

THE FUNNEL EFFECT

We all have heard of the Funnel Effect in real estate? Well, if you haven't, here it is. If you have, here is a reminder:



This funnel reminds us we must constantly be adding leads to our funnel to create business. There is now business and future business. We must work on both of these to be successful. Feeding the funnel is a process. You cannot just get a lead and forget about it if they are not ready just yet. We must consistently be in front of them, so when they ARE ready, they remember who we are. 

Recently, I had an old client call me telling me how he forgot my name. It wasn't until he was watching a Thor YouTube video and remembered my name. Not sure how that played out. His email had changed and he was no longer getting my drip campaign. How could this happen??? Luckily he googled my name and found me to call me. He and his wife have been touch and go since 2016 when I first went and did a Listing Presentation for them.  Shame on me for not staying in better touch with my clients!

Just a story to motivate you to stay true to your Touch System!

-Ginger Marphis
Keller Williams Group One Inc.
Contact me directly at ginger.marphis@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Career Night by Ginger Marphis

Navigating ways to Avoid Probate

Technology for Smart Homes