Virtual Career Night by Ginger Marphis


VIRTUAL CAREER NIGHT - REAL ESTATE CAREER. - Why a Career in Real Estate? - What is a Realtor? - What will it cost? - How do I set myself up for success? - Is now a good time? - Benefits of the Right Brokerage - How do I get started? You can reach out directly with any questions and/or to set up a one-to-one with me to chat. Here is my contact information: - RealtorCoaches@gmail.com' - 775-525-0322 - Schedule a 30 Min Fathom Interview by going to my appointment book: https://my.timetrade.com/book/KFHDS Thank you for watching, - Virginia "Ginger" Marphis REALTOR | COACH | TEAM LEADER | MENTOR | TRAINER "Helping Dreams Come True through Real Estate" PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigating ways to Avoid Probate

Technology for Smart Homes